Sunday 12 May 2013

spring face


The perfect spring face combination for the bipolar New York City weather which honestly makes you look like you haven't got anything on your face at all.

1. Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Exposed
- after hearing much hype about this I found myself purchasing this delightfully nude, almost dusty-pink powder blush online. It has outrageous lasting power and gives the most natural pink tinge to your cheeks.
2. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Warm Beige 3.5
- an old favourite I put away for a while but have recently re-discovered. This shade has always been the perfect match for my skin tone and it tends to be used more like a concealer than actual foundation.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder in Transparent
- bought this upon the recommendations of the lovely Tanya Burr, and though I didn't like it at first, I find myself reaching for it quite often now.
4. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Pointed Foundation Brush
- the perfect brush to use with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick as it doesn't leave an overly thick layer.
5. Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Contour Brush
- small but still an ideal size to be used for blush, it gives you enough control and blending power.

*Photo taken with iPhone 5, processed through VSCOCAM.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely blog x

www.brunettetrend.com

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive