Sunday 16 June 2013

today's purchases

Left to right, top to bottom

1. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
- having already used the Moroccan Argan Oil Intensive Moisturizing Treatment, I figured this conditioner would be a good choice to venture into using. I'm glad to say that, after using it in the shower today, my hair came out gloriously soft and silky without being overly weighed down.

2. Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo
- never used anything of this sort before but as a sucker for both tea tree and minty things, I thought it would be a refreshing shampoo to combat the summer humidity and heat.

3. Batiste Original Dry Shampoo
- a cult favourite, personal saviour and a necessity in the humidity and when it rains.

4.  WWF Good Natured Aloe Vera Shower Gel & Foam Bath
- smells refreshingly lovely, I haven't tested this out yet as a "Foam Bath" but it lathers up nicely and fingers crossed it produces an abundance of bubbles.

5. WWF Good Natured Lavender Shower Gel & Foam Bath
- lavender is always calming so I figured this would be a nice option to have if I ever wanted a soothing evening bath.

6. WWF Good Natured Rosemary Shampoo
- smells absolutely incredible, I didn't know rosemary could smell so amazing in bath products until I tried Lush's Whoosh Shower Jelly. I am delighted to say that it left my scalp feeling refreshingly clean and soothed after my shower today.

7. WWF Good Natured Rosemary Conditioner
- haven't tried this yet but I'm hoping it actually conditions and softens rather than slips off when you rinse it out the way certain hotel freebie conditioners do.

8. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer
- ran out of my Bobbi Brown Protective Lotion with SPF 15 and I was hoping that this would be a nice cheaper alternative.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive