Saturday 23 February 2013

current face


1. Nars Cream Eyeshadow in Cosmic Girl
- a lovely shimmery highlight on the cheekbone.
2. Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Nude Beach
- by far my favourite Bare Minerals shadow; delightfully shimmery and sparkly yet somewhat neutral.
3. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveillé
- the most glorious texture for a creamy mousse-y eyeshadow that is perfect for all day every day.
4. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- it gives the most natural finish like your skin but better when mixed with a pinch of moisturizer.
5. Maybelline Mineral Pure Conealer
- just your average concealer that isn't outrageously heavy and cakey.
6. Stila Convertible Colour in Poppy
- the perfect colour that gives your face a healthy flush or a "I've just been outside in the cold" tinge.
7. Maybelline Volum'Express the HyperCurl
- my favourite mascara ever, probably my seventh or eighth tube; I have unopened ones lying around in case, God forbid, Maybelline decides to discontinue it.

*All images taken with an iPhone 5.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive