Monday 11 February 2013

winter skin


I generally moisturise all the time but NYC's drying weather has made me aware of what really works and what doesn't.





1. Carmex Original Moisturizing Lip Balm
- A soothing, easy to apply when you're on the go lip balm.
2. Aquaphor Healing Ointment 
- My go-to for absolutely everything. Not as thick as Vaseline and seems to protect all my dry bits and lasts from when I go to sleep to when I wake up.
3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream 
- A thick cream for elbows and other bits that need extra moisture that sinks in quickly and is pleasantly non-greasy.
4. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment 
- Medicinal-smelling but extremely hydrating and smoothing.
5. CaudalĂ­e Beauty Elixir 
- A recent purchase that seems to really lock in moisture and is delightfully refreshing mid-day. 

*All photos taken with an iPhone 5.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive