Saturday 13 June 2015

thanksgiving in london

My Thanksgiving of 2014 was spent in London, one of my favourite cities. It's changed a lot since I was last there - a lot of trendy new restaurants and bars. While trotting around town, I made a point to visit all the places I didn't have the time to check out whilst I was living for a year there - mostly because I spent more time consuming alcohol when I really should've spent more time exploring the city. Anyway, Borough Market and Neal's Yard Dairy were awesome. I made a point to visit the Harry Potter Studios which literally was a childhood dream come true - it was magical, no joke. Since it was the holiday season, I dragged everyone to stop by Liberty London - they have the most beautiful Christmas ornaments, and Winter Wonderland - another holiday highlight, was even more awesome than I remember. All in all, a super fun few days spent in one of the best cities.



 



 


 






 





 




No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive