Thursday 4 June 2015

ole henriksen pure truth youth activating oil

This face oil was in my staples for a while, and I repurchased a full size and a mini travel size after finishing that first bottle that made me love facial oils. It's marketed for all skin types with special anti-aging properties, and contains "active vitamins C-A and omega 3.6.9". I have no idea what that means, but I really did like this oil while I used it and writing this little review is really making me contemplate whether I should hop to Sephora and get another bottle. 


It's orange and smells very citrus-y, and if you wipe it off it has a bit of a yellow tint but nothing significantly noticeable on the skin. It doesn't feel super greasy and sinks into skin quickly. I would put the oil on after cleansing my face, and top it off with my regular Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. It was a great combination while I was using it, this oil made my skin so moisturized, and gave an extra boost of radiance which I noticed I lost when I ran out and it left my regular rotation.

All in all, it's a good facial oil, I noticed it made a difference to my skin. Nothing life-changing, but it was nice to have in my skincare routine. 10/10 would repurchase, but I'm currently trying to use up a lot of other products floating around in my collection.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive