Tuesday 2 June 2015

copenhagen

After a month in tropical paradise last summer, I journeyed to Denmark where I spent a few days in perfectly designed Scandinavian interiors. I started my first morning wandering into dreamy Nyhavn, and had breakfast with the colourful houses, sailboats and vintage cars. Tivoli Gardens made me feel like I had jumped into the Harry Potter universe - there's something about all the colours and old-school decor about the second oldest amusement park in the world. Even if you're not into roller coasters, it's worth a trip there to check out the little stores. Another one of the highlights was an afternoon along the Danish coast, we visited the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art which was absolutely phenomenal, and finished the evening with dinner at Den Røde Cottage.






 








No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive