Friday 21 December 2012

white barn no. 2: chestnut and clove




 As can be seen in the first photo (candles on candles on candles), I am quite the candle fanatic and Bath and Body Works is by far one of my favourite destinations for candle shopping, This candle, which was a super random pick whilst I was in the store, is by far the most amazing Christmas scent I've ever had the fortune to smell. Chestnut and clove scents are not exactly something I'm generally fond of -- I usually lean towards pine and cedar and tree or snow or overall outdoors-y scents when it comes to winter, but having decided to buy this one on a whim since they were doing a deal, I just want to go back and buy a zillion more and burn them all year around because it smells incredible. The Bath and Body Works Fresh Balsam candle sort of has a sharpness to it when burning -- it can be a bit overwhelming and sometimes hurts my nose ever so slightly, but this just gives the room an amazing warmth and cozy feeling that I can't get enough of.

*All images taken with a Nikon D700 with a 50mm. 

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive