Thursday 14 May 2015

parma

Over last spring break, I jumped at the chance of visiting my friend Carol who was studying abroad in Italy. Parma = hello Parma ham and Parmesan cheese, two of my favourite food items in the world. Parma is probably the least-touristy place I've ever been to; I was walking around with my big DSLR and had locals giving me funny looks. I spent my few days there drinking lambrusco, eating cheese, ham, and some of the best gelato in the world. If you ever head to Parma, Emilia's has to be one of your stops, literally the dreamiest gelato in my life. I had the most phenomenal Napoleon gelato there, crunchy puff pastry included, pretty sure I gained about five pounds within a few days there. 






 





No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive