Sunday 13 October 2013

tresemmé thermal creations heat tamer leave-in spray

When using heat on your hair, it's always good to arm your strands with some sort of protectant and this leave-in spray from TRESemmé has been my saving my straggly ends from getting completely frazzled.


First of all, I just need to express how incredible this smells; if you've ever used the L'Oréal detanger spray for kids (used to be so in love with it) that comes in a green bottle and looks like this, this heat protectant smells exactly the same. I'm not going to go on a long rant about how much I adore this because, though it smells great, it's not something I use all the time as I generally tend to let my hair air-dry. It seems to work fairly well at keeping my hair from getting completely fried, and it smells good so it seems to be okay so far. However, I do have to mention that this can get a little bit sticky sometimes when I go a little crazy spraying it everywhere, but the stickiness disappears as soon as you heat style your hair. All in all, it smells great and seems to do the job well enough.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive