Sunday 11 August 2013

organix renewing moroccan argan oil

After realising that the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner (briefly mentioned here) did wonders for my hair, I decided to venture into the whole Moroccan hair oil fad with another product from Organix's line, as the traditional Moroccan Oil brand isn't readily available in Hong Kong. This was pretty much a whimsical purchase, I hadn't read about this in the blogosphere or heard about it at all but people have always raved about products containing Moroccan oil when it comes to haircare so I figured why not try this one.


Personally, I think the packaging looks great aesthetically; the clear bottle allows you to see how much you've used and the fact that the oil is golden makes it seem so luxurious (might just be me being a bit odd and kind of trivial but whatever). However, in terms of practicality, I find the flip-top dispenser to be quite messy -- sometimes product will leak over the edge and me being quite the OCD person I am, it drives me a bit insane.

Anyway, moving on to the product itself: it's a dry oil for your hair that is supposed to "renew your hair's cell structure" all whilst "sealing in shine and creating lush softness" and I find that just a few drops rubbed into the ends of my hair seems to do exactly that. It smells lovely and isn't greasy, unless you go over the top and put a crap ton in your hair. I dab a one or two drops, (because a little goes a really, really long way), into my finger tips and just run it through the ends of my damp hair post-shower and it seems to make my hair gloriously soft and silky. It might be helpful to mention that over the last few years, I've gotten a lot of split ends probably as a result of too much heat styling, which no matter how much conditioning, hair masks, or heat protectant I put in my hair, just won't seem to stop forming. Over the last couple of days that I've used this, I've noticed that my hair looks a little less dry and crazy at the ends, so here's hoping that this product will rescue my dying hair and make it just that bit healthier.

No comments:

ME

My photo
HKG - LDN - NYC | NYU 2015

archive